Thursday 27 November 2008

My Love Song Playlist



nick and norah have their own infinite playlist.
how about me and you?

"Sexy Love" by Ne-Yo.
the first song we danced that started the spark.

"Hate How Much I Love You" By Ne-Yo & Rihanna.
our theme love song.

"Wonderful Tonight". various artists.
the song that you wanted to share with me without knowing that it's actually my favourite english song and my little secret behind it.

"Somewhere out there" by Linda Ronstadt & James Ingram.
the song yo dedicated to me and now it's my turn to do so.

this is my little playlist for you.
hope that you will have a wonderful time at work even though that means that we wouldnt be able to meet each other often anymore.

ganbatte!
my devil~

cant wait for this movie to be released and hopefully we'll be able to catch it together.

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist,
Movie opening 11th Dec!!!
official web site @ http://nicknorah.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...