Thursday 29 April 2010

Interview with MyFatPocket.com


Hi everyone! I'm so excitied to share with you the interview I had with MyFatPocket.com!

Read the full article here!

http://www.myfatpocket.com/beauty/interview-with-tsuriki-www.quentria.blogspot.com.html

I spent quite an amount of time asnwering the questions to make sure I give my most accurate answer!

I'me really glad to be part of this Kawaii Japan Month on MyFatPocket.com!
Thank you so much to the editor of MFP, Bianca!

Personally, I'm a regular reader of MFP.com .
You should totally head over and take a look if you haven't!
You will then understand why do I follow them.

Although this April month is over, Japan month does not end here!
Wootz to Japan fashion and style!

万歳~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...