Wednesday 28 December 2011

Jakarta Travelog Day 1
Flying on Garuda Indonesia

Sponsored Travelogue

Hi everyone!

As many of you know, I had a short trip to Jakarta the week before Christmas!

Huge thanks to Indonesia Tourism Board for inviting me over! (嬉)
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆



Sleepy face of mine on the cab to Changi Airport Terminal 3



Wearing Eyemazing 801 Brown Lashes for the day!



Bring my Shiseido luggage for this trip!



Blurr photo but, oh well...



Checked in!


And courtesy of Garuda Indonesia, we were flying to Jakarta in Executive Class!



And we get to enjoy the lounge at the airport!



Fast Track pass for us to use when we arrive in Jakarta!



にゃ~!



Ok. On a side note, here's the Angry Birds Decor in T3!



Snapped some photos with Mint before going in!





Do you think we'll win the prize?

Heehee~



Heading to the lounge to enjoy before boarding the plane!



Garuda Indonesia!



Anyone wanna send some postcards before flying?



Here we are at the lounge!



For passengers taking these airlines including Garuda Indonesia!



The spread served at the lounge







Feeling tired? Need a massage?



Massage chairs are available!



Coffee anyone?



Ready for boarding!



For the first time on my blog, here's my new mobile!

Yes, I joined the Apple family, again, with my new iPhone 4S after my nano 1st gen retired years back.



Mint making her last tweet before the flight takes off!



Spacious and comfy seats in business class





Happy and excitied us!



Lalalalala~



We were served fresh orange juice in a glass soon after we settled down in our seats.



Yes, GOOD MORNING!!!



Ok. I know it may be pretty bimbo to pose with orange juice

but...



Who cares?!



As long as I'm happy, right?



Geared with my Nike Dance Troupe for the trip!



Just LOOK at the leg space available!



I know I'm NOT tall to begin with but this is just AWESOME!!!



Warm towels served

気持ちい~



Look! The clouds so cute right?!



"Table cloth" lay nicely, all ready for food to be served.



Enjoying my personal in-flight entertainment



And what do I personally love most about in-flight entertainment whenever I fly?



MOVIES!!!

And did you see that?!

They have 吴尊!!! *Fangirl scream*



Food's been served



TADA!!!



My egg platter!!!

Egg with salmon omelette, Egg with minced meat puff and Savoury egg tart



Mint's Redang Beef

Mashed Pumpkin with veg and Redang Beef



Let's DIG IN!!!

And for dessert...



TADA!!!



Haagen Dazs Strawberry Ice-Cream!



I'm gonna nom you all!!!



*Evil laughter*



MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!



Soon, we arrived in Jakarta!!!



Oki! That's all for this post now! 。◕‿◕。

Will be back for more on Day 1 soon!

XOXO Tsuriki

3 comments:

  1. You're so cute! *u* I love your nails too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lens you're wearing where u bot it? nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garuda Airlines is a perfect Airlines that will give you the experience of flying with High Class Airlines.You will never forget your travel adventure.

    Check this for more details.

    http://garuda-airlines.net/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...