Thursday 6 November 2008

borrrrred.





Listening now:
I HAVE A DREAM - 李玟


hey there everyone!
morning~!

hahaha...
ok..
actually nothing much.


Listening now:
勇敢温柔[新歌] - 潘嘉丽


last night i went over to my dad's place for dinner after FYP.
haiz...
i remember last week when i went over to his house,
when i was like rushing for the train on the north east line,
i ran ran ran and i finally found a door that still has enough space for me
so i ran in.
and the door immediately closed.
and my lovely WHITE NIKE CAP got caught in between the doors!!!
argh~
then there was this lady standing infront of me that saw my cap caught between the doors,
she just smiling, gliggling.
ok.
i admit myself,
it is kinda stupid.
even if for me,
i'll do exactly what she was doing.
all thanks to THAT AUNTIE!
and you know what?
once i stepped into the train,
then only the auntie that was standing neareast to the door moved in.
so actually,
there was actually more space at that area than for only one person.

idiot.
sad to say,
singaporeans just so kiasu.
scared you cannt alight is it?

but then again,
for me,
if i'm alighting at the next station,
then maybe i'll do so if i see no one coming in anymore.

but you know what?!
that auntie isnt alighting the next stop
and she didnt even alight when i alighted which was like 4 stops away?
then what for keep standing at the entrance of the train door?!
block other people's way!!!

ok.
so that was last week.
and yesterday?
everyone was like standing properly while waiting for the train to come.
and when the train came,
this fat auntie just walk and make her way into the train
while getting into other people's place,
"pushing" them away.
and these people,
or rather person,
is me!

cant she just wait patiently like everyone else?!
then when she got on the train,
she squeezed through people without even saying "excuse me" lor~
she think she very small size is it?!

argh~
all these people,
cant they just WAIT!?

not as if yesterday's train was like super duper pack that you HAVE to squeeze your way through to GET ON the train!!!

argh~

i seriously think singaporeans should learn hong kongers
*like that say one right?*
*sorry if i'm wrong*

like why can they like even queue to get on the train
but singaporeans are like super afraid that the train will leave without them
and like in their face that kind?
it's not like the train will close it's doors 10 seconds after it opens?!

push push push.
dont understand.
then still dont let people alight from the train,
only know "i want to get on the train"!
hey~
you cant think properly already is it?
if people dont alight from the train,
how on earth can you get in?!
logical????


ok.
i'm done with horrible people and trains.


Listening now:
南十字星 - K One


oh ya,
not only singaporeans.
some country's people too~
like i always do,
i will not spell out which country is it.
you people go think yourselves.

so finally i made it to my destinated station.
so i went to my dad's house and yeah!
i'm earlier than my sis for once after some time!
hahahahaha...

my daddy made yam rice and water cress soup.
*ok, i forgot how to spell that vegetable's name*
anyway...
yum~
and also my dad made cake for us.
when i asked my dad,
"what cake is it?"
he told me,
"sponge cake."

(-__________-)



Listening now:
不得不爱 - 潘玮柏/弦子


i was like expecting him to tell me a flavour
as it IS SUPER OBIVIOUS THAT IT IS A SPONGE CAKE!!!
like PLEASE~
which person with eyes
and can see clearly
NOT KNOW THAT THAT IS A SPONGE CAKE???!!!

fine~
forget it.
so i continued with my meal.
then my stepmom came home.
she drank some soup and ate a little rice before sending the doggies to their "hotel" for the weekend.

my dad put the cake on the dining table,
so i asked my stpemom
"what cake is it?"
and guess what...
SHE ALSO ANSWERED ME
"sponge cake."

(@_________________@'') !!!

SAME ANSWER!
SAME TONE!
ARGH~!


Listening now:
草戒指 - 神木与瞳


Trix: "i meant like what flavour lah~"

Stepmom: "but it is sponge cake ah~"

Trix: "i know it's a sponge cake. isnt it obivious? like who on earth with eyes that can see will know it is a sponge cake mah~ it cant possible be a mouss cake?"

Stepmom: "but really it's sponge cake mah~"

Trix: "i know~ i mean like what flavour?"

Stepmom: "it's sponge cake ar..."

Trix: "i know~~~ (getting a little irritated tone) like what flavour? with chocolate chips? vanila? what lah~"

Stepmom: "it's sponge cake lor~ plain sponge cake lor~ if it's chocolate chips i'll tell you chocolate chips ar~"

Trix: "okay~ so it's vanila?"

Stepmom: "no~ it's plain sponge cake."

Trix: "arh~~~~~ (lazy to 'argue' already)" *then i continued with my dinner*

Stepmom: *gigglings away*

*sigh~*

all i wanna know is what flavoured cake is it.
keep telling me sponge cake sponge cake~
i also know!!!

Listening now:
我们小时候 - Tank


haiz...

so after dinner,
my sis and her boyfriend went for meeting
so i stayed at my dad's house and watch tv.

we watch the travel show that bryan wong was the tour guide,
then super tots if i'm not wrong where kym ng and li gua huang are the hosts.
ah~
the babys so cute!

Listening now:
挥着翅膀的女孩 - 容祖儿


then we watched the 9pm show,
bu fan de ai.
i find the show interesting as it touches on the issue of aids which numbers are increasing in this world but many people still dont really take it seriously,
i think~

but oh well,
at some parts of the show,
i felt like crying.
it's like so freaking sad lah~

ok.
maybe just to me.

but when watching the show,
my stepmom and i were like "complaing" everytime there's advertisement.
it's like nowadaysthe show's airtime is getting shorter and advertisement time's getting longer.
liek...
so sian~

Listening now:
天天夜夜 - F.I.R.飞儿乐团


so after the 9pm show,
i watched news
and ya~
obama won!!!

i just hope that things will be done to the economi as soon as possible
as it's like affecting many many people!!!???

so ya~

and like what was mentioned in the news also,
there's no honeymoon period for obama as there's a serious problem now waiting to be solved urgently.

ok.

and as news ended,
my sis and her boyfriend came to pick me up after their meeting.
and on the van there was li jie too...
hahaha...
very long didnt see her liao~

but i was like super ku tu!
why?
i bammed my head on the van when i got on to it.
stupid,
freaking stupid idiot lah~!

argh~

but ok.
at least it wasnt very pain though everyone was shocked as they say that that created quite a loud bang.

ok...
i guess that's all.
enough of slacking.
time to get back to my supervisor as I STILL CANT PREVIEW MY WORK even though i already have the program installed.

see you people!

(^___________________^) Y

Listening now:
月光[新歌]] - 黄靖伦

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...