Thursday 2 October 2008

Hong Kong Day 2

dai ga hou!

hahahaha...
2nd day in hong kong!
and today...
WE WENT TO HONG KONG DISNEYLAND!!!

hahahaha...

ok...
i was like going gaga when we were on the disney resort line train
(actually even before that...)
hahahahaha...
and recalling it now is making me gugu.
lolx.

so ya...

this morning we woke up
and had breakfast at a restaurant cafe near the hotel
with auntie's friend.

i had po luo bao
and my sis had cheese sandwich
which was actually pathetic.
hahaha
just two slices of bread
with just one slice of cheese in between.
hahaha...

next we wanted to go to the world's longest escalator
however,
a helpful man not only told us directions
but also told us the timing for the direction of escalator.
we reached hong kong central station around 9
and as then the escalator was coming downwards,
we've decided to go to disneyland first.

so we took the train down to sunny bay
which is the interchange to the disney resort line
and the train came...
AH~!
the train so cute!!!
the windows are all mickey shaped!!!
hahaha...
and the interior of it is also so pretty,
so cute,
so fantasy feel lor!!!

ah~~~!!!
hahahaha...

so we spent like half a day at disneyland
it was a great time
though i didnt get to sit every of the rides i wanted to sit
due to time
and we also didnt want my dad to be left alone.
so ya...

but..
=p ...

i almost killed my sister.

WHAT!!!
WHAT DID I DO???!!!!

i asked her to accompany me
to take the ghost galaxy roller coaster ride.

erm...

after taking that ride
then...
ok...
i know where my sister stands.
so ya...
i shall try not to go to theme parks with my sister
as then i would have to take rides alone.

but the again...
the ride was really making people giddy and stuff
cause when the ride ended
not only did my sister was not really able to stand or walk properly...
me myself felt a little imbalanced too.

a great time at disneyland
however,
a worst ending ever!

it was all because of horrible people

haiz...
shall not blog in detail for now.

meow~
i dont wished to be sued or something.

so we came back
and my sis and i went to buy macdonald's back for dinner.

i had grilled chickn burger
whereas my sister just had mcChicken.
hahaha...
but ya...
my sis got the corn mushroom soup for macdonald's too.
it's not bad for a fastfood
but my burger was NICE!!!
hahaha...

and finally!
i tasted hong kong's coke.
dann always tells me that it taste different
so ya...
try...

this is like the first time i'm not drinking milk tea
during a meal if i were to order drink
ever sinced i got here.
hahaha...

hmm...
it's less gasy and sweeter i think.
hahaha...

i shall try my best to post photos up
but for now,
i guess being able to post a normal post
is already quite a difficult thing.
hahaha...

good night people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...