Friday 22 January 2010

Mini Liquid Eyeliner Review

みんな、こんにちは。

There's this hype for Dolly Wink falsies and eyeliners for this week. I went to Ngee Ann City's Watson oulet yesterday and today. To my surprise, many falsies are already sold out. Like... why am I surprised? It's "branded" ar~ I'm surprised cos they are selling for quite an ex price!



Okay... I got the liquid eyeliner today and was actually having quite a hard time on deciding whether to get the Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner or Majolica's liquid eyeliner. I ended up giving Dolly Wink a try and am now gonna share the little experiment I did with you!

Here's the 3 brands of liquid eyeliner I am using and have tried so far: (All Japan brands)

  • Dolly Wink (waterproof)- Super HOT right now!

  • Majolica Majorca (waterproof)- Has been super highly raved for the past 1-2 years!

  • K-Palette (non-waterproof)- Once rated Number 1 on Cozycot!!! (Not sure about now...)




  • As you can see, I don't have a black liquid eyeliner for Majolica but I believe that the quality of them will not differ just because of which colour it is.

    Comparing Dolly Wink and K-Palette, Dolly Wink is defintly more black and much much more defined. Sorry but my Majolica one is not able to be compared in this section. But still, you can see that the colour is very full and clear, too.

    So I left the eyeliners on my hand for quite some time while I finish eating my burger for lunch.

    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

    about 15 mins later...

    RUB TEST!

    I understand that many girls will actually rub your eyes forgetting that you have makeup on like me just as long as I do not have falsies on. =p



    *I rubbed my hand till it's red already lor~*

    No. 3: Dolly Wink (eyeliner actually fade quite a little)
    No. 2: K-Palette
    No. 1: Majolica stayed BEST!

    Next, water test!



    Under running water like as if you're tearing/crying? LOL



    No. 3: K-Palette (duh~ It's non-waterproof in the first place)
    No. 1: Dolly Wink & Majolica. Both equally good!

    Next, rub again!



    This time I rubbed only a little. Don't really have an exact purpose for doing this but I guess from here you can also see which is easily removed (as let's stick to this ba)

    No. 3: K-Palette (color stain remains)
    No. 2: Majolica (only a little remained)
    No. 1: Dolly Wink (very very little remained!)

    I can't really say which is better but I'll defintly not get the K-Palette one again unless Singapore decided to bring in the waterproof version permenantly like Japan does have.

    If you're someone who tend to rub your eyes, I would advise you to get Majolica.

    If you're someone that cries a lot like me, both Dolly Wink and Majolica is equally good for you.

    If you want some easily removed, I guess Dolly Wink would a better choice.

    Ok. That's all for my little experiment.
    Hope this helped you a little especially in this week if you're still considering whether to get the Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner which is only available till next Thursday?

    Have a good night everyone!
    お休みなさい。

    2 comments:

    1. How much is the Dolly Wink eyeliner in sgd?? :D Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    2. I got my liquid eyeliner for $24.95 SGD.
      Pencil eyeliner is selling at $19.95 each. (´・ω・`)

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...