Tuesday 16 December 2008

SUPER DUPER UPER CARELESS ME!!!

hey everyone, i just checked my email for registration confirmation for a certain website and found that mail in my junk check. but here comes the horrible part of me.
i've received an email from ettusais Shiseido Singapore saying that I've been shortlisted as their ambassador for 2009.

here's the screen-captured picture of the email below:



ARGH~~~!!!! how i wish i can turn back in time to sunday or even yesterday would be good enough i guess so that even though i know i cant go due to having my final year project in school, i can still at least email them a reply saying that i'm able to attend the meet up yesterday!!! argh~~~~ careless me!!!!!!!!!

*slap slap*

='(

i so like their stuff lah~ remember the foundation that's like on my wishlist this christmas~ it's like SO CUTE!!! argh~~~ plus it's under shiseido somemore~~~ ='(



hope, wish that they will give me another chance~ ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...