Wednesday 4 March 2009

good morning everyone!!!



hey there everyone! i know it is 6.12am now and why on earth am i not sleeping? well i just came back from shen zhen, unpack a little and finished my shower. to think that i have to wake up like 2 hours later and prepare to go to school i think i shall just mind as well stay awake and not sleep. if not, i would not able to wake up after i fall asleep. thankfully i did rest a little on the plane back.

ok... i'm not gonna blog about the trip now cos i still have to select the photos and edit size and stuff before uploading. haiz.. tired ar~ i think i'll just come home and sleep after my IAP briefing later on and get my mobile plan renewed, get my new mobile maybe on Friday after work i guess since my japanese lesson is starting (finally!) on Thursday. still have to find my books. i seriously do not know where have they gone to for the past one term (according to JAS study term).

ok... that's all for now. gonna go select photos liao... hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...