Thursday 11 August 2011

B.S.I @ Shiseido

Last month, a crime took place that Shiseido office where many skincare, haircare and cosmetics products were found dead.



B.S.I = Beauty Scene Investigation

Yes we were there to investigate the case



Here's all the clues we have



And now it's time to investigate the crime scene itself!



Be careful! There's radiation so it's not advisable to stay at the crime scene for long



1 - Hair care street



2 - Facial Cleanser Ave



3 - Base Boulevard



4 - Eyeliner Close



5 - Mascara Lane



6 - Eyeshadows Road

Despite having so many victims, we do have survivors!



ZA Liquid Conceal

Majolica Majorca Automatic Liquid Eyeliner which I personally find is one of the top 3 liquid eyeliner I love of all-time!
Majolica Majorca Mascara



ZA Eyebrow Pencil

Tsubaki Damage Care Shampoo and Conditioner which I personally tried before and used up a BIG bottle of both!

ZA's 2-Way Foundation Powder which I personally have been using for more than 2 years and counting!AquaLabel Whitening Facial Clay Wash which I personally have been using for about a month and still counting! Heehee~



I feel that I'm living in wonderland now~

We were then given each a set of all the survivors and stickers of out choice to decorate our own ZA 2-Way Foundation Case!



Some decorated cases the heroes of Shiseido did!
So cute right~?



While waiting for out transport to dinner venue, we decorated our own foundation case with the stickers given to us!



And soon, I transformed this normal pink casing to...



TADA!!! So cute right?!





Usual routine, camwhore!!!

After decorating our foundation cases, we headed over to Iluma for dinner!



Dinner venue...



Empire State!!!





Shiseido set up a little area for us to have a makeover while waiting for dinner to be served!



As for me, I was trying to drunk myself with Root Beer (笑)



Slurp slurp slurp



Why can't I get drunk, or even high?! LOL~

*Just kidding~ I know I can't get drunk on Root Beer!*



And here we have the makeup artist of Shiseido to show us a demo while we have our dinner!



He taught us some techniques and little tips on makeup application.

And now! Don't scold me again. Food!!!



Cream of Mushroom



Some Fried Fillet I had.
Sorry everyone but I can't remember the exact name of this dish.



Empire State's Signature Ice Cream Brownie!!!

If you have been reading my blog long enough, you should know that I do not eat chocolae flavoured stuff not to mention brownie of course.
But seriously, this is AWESOME!!!

I think I'm gonna go back for food, for thid BROWNIE!!!

Oki! That's all for now!
Stay pretty everyone!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...