Sunday 8 August 2010

韓国の音楽の時間
F.T. Island

アニヨン ハッサヨー

It's realy rare for me to watch Korean dramas and stuff cos I seriously do not really like it.
No offence. Just personally preference.

If you've been reading long enough, I was like totally fan-girl mode for the Korean drama ≪미남이시네요≫ (原来是美男/You're Beautiful) a few months back around mid-May.

Really liked Shin-woo and Jeremy in the show!

Here's the theme song that's sang by the cute Jeremy, イ.ホンギ, who is actually the lead vocalist of F.T. Island.

(Sorry I used katakana to remember his name. I can't pronouce Korean that's writen in English properly thus makes it difficult to remember.)



Here's a clip of Jeremy! 可愛い!~



And here's my favorite song of F.T Island - Bad woman



No I do not understand Korean.
I was attracted to the melody and etc.

Oki! That's all for now!
Will share more on Shin-woo, which is ジョン.ヨンファ from C.N. Blue, next time!

Oh ya! Just before I end, I wanna say this again...
I can't believe that ジョン.ヨンファ is only 21 this year!!!
Man~ He's so mature and stuff...
I'm gonna be 21 in a few days and I'm still so childish looking!

今日はここまで。
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...