Tuesday 19 July 2011

☆ Fabulous Hair with Fuwarie ☆

Sponsored Review



Hi everyone! Today I'm gonna share with you one of the best few awesome hair styling products that I've used so far and yea they are really affordable, too!



Fuwarie Hair Styling Mist for Curled Hair!



Just spray it on dry hair before curling!

This styling mist not only helps to keep the curls, it also have to protect AND repair your hair at the same time!

Not only does it help protects you hair from the heat from curling, it also protects your hair from UV rays and PLUS! it has a really nice fruity scent!

I've tried other similar products before but the result seriously isn't that good!



Next is the Tight Arrange Jam!



Just apply on your hair after curling to help make the curls last longer!

Unlike other products that are mostly cream, this is a really light jelly, jam like texture that doesn't weigh down your hair after application!

I chose this tight arrange jam instead of the soft arrange for more defined curls. But of course, you can always get the soft arrange one instead if you prefer it more.

In my opinion, this is GREAT!



Great curls that last all day!



Fuwarie products are now available at Watsons!

Oh ya! One more item that I recommend is their Hair Styling Spray (Volume).
I've been using it for quite a few months already and out of all the volume holding sprays I've tried so far, the Fuwarie one IS THE BEST!
And hell ya the spray was not sponsored! I bought it from the local Japanese pharmacy!

Ok~ I'm gonna do a video for the hair products I'm using soon to update my previous one.

See you soon everyone!

XOXO Tsuriki

7 comments:

  1. your signature pose? (first picture and facebook fan page profile picture) haha
    you look cute with Tiger Tooth =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what lens r u wearing? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who Am I?へ
    I was wearing AngelColor Edge Brown in photos of this post! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw you look so cute in your pictures :3 and i wanna check out that hair spray soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tsuriki, thanks for the review! You totally nailed the cute summery look! (^_^)b

    ReplyDelete
  6. is that dolly wink real rude bottom lashes that u wore in these pics? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who Am I? へ
    Yup, I was using DollyWink No. 5 Real Nude for my bottom lashes. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...