Tuesday 20 October 2009

Fake nails for sale~

I'm selling the fake nails that I've painted my own as I feel that it's a bit of a wste of my just keeping them aside when I don't really wear them out. I just enjoy doing nail art but I really don't know what to do with them after I paint some designs like the one I painted specially for the Ferrari event during the F1 season or the one I painted specially for Lunar New Year.

Here are some of them.



The nails painted specially for F1 season



Goth Loli



Gradution Glitter Blue

There's more! Just look through the nail designs on my left side bar under my tutorials - nail stuff.

My fingers are pretty silm amd small if you're afraid that that they're too small for you, I can re-paint the same design on normal 10-piece sizes for you.

Please email me at tsuriki13@yahoo.co.jp for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...