Tuesday 27 November 2012

Hong Kong Trip 2012 - Day 7

Travelogues

Hi everyone!

Yeah! Day 7 of my Hong Kong trip!
The second last day!



Outfit of the day:
Top - Bought in Mongkok area
Cardigan - Uniqlo
Bottoms - Lowrys Farm
Shoes - Native

Looking back at this photo made me miss my apricot hair lots!
Love the colour of it after it faded!

Pretty, right?



Anyways, so here's the leopard print pants that I've been wearing recently.

It's really very comfortable!

I'm still thinking of getting another pair of Pants Leggings from Lowrys Farm but I just can't decide whether to get a plain one or printed one.

Argh~ Fustrating!!! LOL



So bf and I met up with Fook Yu for a little shopping before we settled down for lunch at BigPack, a German Western Restaurant.

*I wanted Hong Kong style food, but.. oh well... *





I really like the whole theme and decor of the place.

Cosy~ Hahaha!



Ok. Did not camwhore much during the trip so I took some photo while waiting for our food!





And soon, food was served!



My Ice Lemon Tea that came with my meal



Soup of the Day served with bread



Sausages for us to share



Bf's Duck!

*heehee*

Super delicious! They cooked the duck soooo good that it just literally melts in your mouth!



Fook Yu's pasta

Seriously super nice! Yummy!!!



My Squid Ink Pasta.

Super awesome!!!

Oh gosh~ Just thinking back on the taste made me drool!



Dessert, cheesecake!

OMG! This cheesecake is sooo nice that it's totally worth a whole day's of calories on it!

If you're interested and going Hong Kong, why not go there for a meal?

派格餐廳 Bigpack Cafe
地址 : 旺角花園街76A號3樓
(Bigpack Cafe 3/F, 76A Fa Yuen Street, Mong Kok)

It's pretty easy to spot as just below the restaurant, it's a 3-level Nike shop!

So after lunch, we headed to the arcade where it was like a routine have-to-go place for Fook Yu and my bf?

Oh well... What to do? I'm the only one that feels Singaporean in Hong Kong when I'm with them!



Fook Yu giving her skills to a test to see if she could catch a Doraemon for me!

So nice right? (*^^*)



And yea! I managed to make the 2 of them take Purikura with me!

Muahahaha!!!

Next! Followed by more and more and more and more shopping!!!



Double-Park, where you could get quite a huge range of Street Wear Brands' items!



Bought a top from there but so far I only wore it.. once? =X

So wanted to get a Simpsons tee BUT it's super expensive!



Bought from Japanese Brands' socks from a warehouse sale



Authentic MURUA Pearl Fake Collar for like only $10SGD?!

*call me lucky oh~*



My cute backpack from the arcade building?

Ok. Seriously am super lost. Just followed the people yo~

LOL

After shopping, we were all really tired so we headed back to my hotel to get some rest.

In the evening, Fook Yu went home while bf and I went to our friend's house for dinner!

And here's all the mouth-watering food that my friend's dad prepared for us!

*Please forgive me for the bad quality photos as they were taken with my phone then*

*I don't know why but I just feel that whenever I've having a meal with elders, it's not polite to just snap snap snap photos*

*PS. I passed my bf my phone to take the photos*
*So technically, I'm not being impolite!*













HUGE scallop!



SEE! I already ate half of it and it still is able to block out my eye!

Oki! That's all for Day 7!

Now for question time for the FairyTale Hello Kitty Giving!

Question: Which is the very first FairyTale Hello Kitty I bought during my trip?
A) Little Red Riding Hood
B) Ugly Duckling
C) Frog Prince
D) Lion from Wizard of Oz

Please leave a comment with your answer and email address!
I will randomly pick one reader with the correct answer as the winner!

Winner will be announced in my blog post for Day 8 of my HK Trip!
So you have till the blog post is up to send in your answers!

Good luck everyone!

XOXO
Tsuriki

3 comments:

  1. Ugly duckling :D
    Haha, makes me feel like going to HK! The othe time my mum went there and hauled back so many cute stuff and cosmetics :(

    amandaseaty@gmail.com
    Thank you for the giveaway! ^~^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope to win the hello kitty!

    You manage to get the Ugly duckling and Frog prince!frog prince one for giveaway!:D
    Hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got both ugly duckling and Frog prince from your happy meal, but since you giving the froggie away, I'm guessing it's ugly duckling?

    Email: nia-nasyitah07@iamtemasek.edu.sg

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...