Wednesday 14 November 2012

Sleepy head Tsuriki

Hi everyone!

Ok.. I'm actually blogging at work now.

Doing something with my hands to keep myself awake till my work ends in 20+ mins' time!


*Random photo I found in my photo album where I upload all the photos I use on my blog*

I must say I am SUPER tired now.

The night before I only slept for like 5 hours?

And last night I slept for like only 2 hours I guess!

That means I slept about 4-5am this morning and had to wake up around 7am for work as I have training session to attend this morning.

So ya, technically speaking I worked from 9am to 10pm today.

Gosh am I sleepy now!

I'm sure I will sleep well tonight alright.
I can even sleep while standing now!!!

Oki.

That's all for now.
I'll be back blogging soon!

XOXO Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...