Monday 3 December 2012

原宿 Harajuku Style with GeoColouredLenses

Sponsored Review

皆さん、こんにちは!

Recently I've been wearing a new lenses from GeoColouredLenses.com and I must say that I am really loving it!



New lenses to match new makeup style with my new hairstyle!

I know I have been more of a Shibuya style all this while but I really like this new change, too!


(Click above image for more information)

So here's one of the latest range of lenses available at GeoColouredLenses.com -- COLOR NINE !



And the colour I chose was Deep Blue, code AN-A42!



The Color Nine series' of lenses of are diameter 14.2mm, which makes it really easy on the eyes! Super comfortable!

Although this series of lenses do not really have an enlarging effect on the eyes but it still gave a dolly look! Awesome!

I have been wearing it for almost a week daily so far and it's really very very comfortable!
No discomfort at all!



Now GeoColouredLenses.com is having Christmas promotion!

So why not take this opportunity to get some new lenses for a new style this holidays!



With simple and lighter makeup, more natural looking lashes, it's great for Harajuku style of makeup!

Stay pretty everyone!

XOXO Tsuriki

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...