Thursday 27 September 2012

SexyLook Repair Black Mask

Sponsored Review

Hey there everyone!

*Yes, I still trying very hard to start each post with a different sentence recently. LOL*



So I'm sure if you have been shopping at Watsons, you should have seen these new babies of SexyLook!

The Intensive Black Mask Range

This range of masks focus on 3 key points:
- Far-infrared Effect
- Intensive Care
- Detox Effect



So today I'll be sharing with you my thought after using the intense repair black mask of SexyLook.



This range of black mask is actually very very VERY thin unlike the usual SexyLook masks.

*Sorry I apologise for the childish looking PJ's I was in*
*Impromptu decision to try the mask*

I had to take quite some time to unfold the mask before using it as I seriously am so worried that I may tear it or something plus the fact that my nails are pretty long to begin with.

This is the very first non-3D mask I've used from SexyLook range.

Which means, nope, no lifting for V-shape face for this range of mask alright.

Pretty a waste for me cos the one thing I really like about SexyLook masks other than the fact that they are generally more gentle and are suitable to people with sensitive skin like me, is that their 3D masks really helps lift to achieve the V-shape jawline.



After 10-15 mins with the mask on, I feel that my skin was cleaner and brighter besides the fact that my skin was well-moisturised, too!

You just have to try this range of mask out even though I understand that the price per piece is slightly more steep than most masks available on the market currently.

There are 3 different types of masks of their Black Mask range:
- Moisturising
- Repair
- Whitening

You can check out more information at SexyLook Singapore Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/SexyLook.sg

Stay pretty everyone!

XOXO Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...