Monday 24 September 2012

Happy Happy Day!

Hi everyone!

Just a short post here before I start spamming you all with posts again a in few days' time.

So today was a really tiring day cos I had to wake up earlier for work and I met yup with my Primary School friend, Kathy, and Secondary School friends Darren and Ignatius for lunch at 山頭火 for ramen at Cuppage Terrence!



The ramen I had was Shin-Aji Shoyu Ramen! Yummy yummy~

(Feels so weird to type しょ as sho and not syo)

And after a tiring day at work, I was welcomed home by a parcel from Japan!



Yea can you guess what is it?



Blah blah blah blah... Ura Ara Mania!



Yeah! It's my Special ARASHI Ura Ara Mania Album for their ARAFAS concert just last week!

(And yes, this special album was available for preorder only in Japan at 6000YEN)

Don't ask me how much in total I paid for it.

Paid, and forget! LOL!!!



Just the sight of the ARASHI logo brightens my entire day!



Internal look of the 4-Disc album!



Close-up on CD



The list of songs in this special album!



Lyrics book with information of each song like which year and album/single it was it!



And even though I didn't have much makeup on today, I still MUST snap photo with it!
NYA~!!!

Oki! That's all for this short post!
Will be back soon!

Have a great week ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...