Friday 14 September 2012

Random Daily Bits: 映画とカラオケ

Hello everyone!!!

Ok~ It have been a long time since I last blogged on my random daily stuff so here's a short one before I continue blogging on more reviews and (sorry but) advertorials and of course other daily random bits including my Hong Kong trip and Zoo outing with my bimbo buddy Himeko.

Aha! I just started my post with a super long sentence...

So not my style! But oh well...

Last Sunday, it was my off day from work so I brought my mom out for a movie as she really wanna watch the local production 《我们都不完美》.



Outfit of the day

Tank top: Dip Drops
Bottoms: Cotton On
Cardigan: Some japanese brand I bought from Jealousy by Mika Hayashi.
Necklace: Candy Stripper
Boots: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Tocco Tenero

(Will be blogging on this handbag proper soon!)



My makeup of the day.

Upper lash:
Decorative Lash Play Sexy #1
Lower Lash: Melliesh #5 (Cut into half)



Cabbed with mommy to the cinema cos it was raining and she was super gan chiong for the movie.

Yea~ Peace sign mommy!

Well, I find the movie very similar to the local drama series 《边缘父子》. Like seriously... Even 李楠星 and Edwin were father and son, again, in the movie.

meh~

But oh well, the main thing is my mommy enjoyed the movie so everything is worth it.

After movie with my mom, I sent her home before heading to town for present hunting.

Later that evening, I met my colleagues for Karaoke session in celebration for ShuZhen and Leyi's birthday!







Somehow it feels weird seeing Clara in photos without Himeko cos I first got to know Clara through Himeko and in the past, I only get to see Clara when Himeko is around.

#Random

Pretty disappointing cos Hitomi and HuiNing were supposed to join us but couldn't make it at the last minute.

Oh well~ Next time then!

Had a really awesome time with the girls!

Happy Belated Birthday ShuZhen!
Happy Actual Birthday Leyi!

Ok!

That's all for this post.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...