Tuesday 22 June 2010

Mini Double Eyelid Tape Spree

みんな~こんにちは!



I've received response from many people wanting to try the double eyelid tape I'm using currently as shown in my latest simple gyaru makeup tutorial video.



As I'm doing some shopping myself, I've decided to help everyone order!



There's 5 sheets of 10 pairs in a packet at $5.00 SGD.
($4.50 for the tape after shipping + $0.50 for normal local postage)

I'll stop taking orders tomorrow, 23 June 2010 Wednesday, at 11am.
All payment must be done by 9pm tomorrow.

UPDATED: I've stop taking orders. However, I bought extras and will put them up for sale on my Items for Sale page once they are here!

It will take about 3 weeks to arrive.



If you wanna get a packet for yourself, please email me at tsuriki13@yahoo.co.jp .




待っていますね~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...