Friday 4 June 2010

買った物!

こんにちは。

Here's a short post of some new stuff I got the past few days.

From Watson's...



Got Salon Pas as my neck totally couldn't move the night after dance practice! Very 夸张 I know but I ain't kidding!



Biore sunscreen (middle) and Rimmel turqoise liquid eyeliner.



Will do a video tutorial for Tsubasa's cover look of PopSister July Issue!

Wanted to get the exact same Fasio one but Singapore do not bring in liquid eyeliner of Fasio. =(

Next, items that I ordered are here!!!



New double eyelid tape.



Guess it's gonna last me a long time as I only use them for my left eye. LOL

Next items... *ahem* Many many are looking forward to...



CANDY DOLL!!!



They're here!!!



Can't wait to try them!!!



Oki. That's all for now!
ニャ~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...