Saturday 27 October 2012

Thank you everyone!!!

皆さん!こんばんは!

Here's a short post to thank everyone!!



今日 JCOSMELAND CARNIVALで 皆さんのサポートくれて、本当にありがとうございます!

I wanna thank everyone for your support at JCosmeland Carnival and even though, yes, some of you are shy and stuff but I read your tweets!

With all your help, I was able to raise half the amount needed for me to get a second-hand iphone 4S! Thank you so so much!

I'll be getting my new phone asap and then I will be able to be back on the social media on the road!



Thank you everyone!!!

皆さんに 会えたは すごく嬉しかったです!

It was really really awesome being able to meet everyone of you!

もし、今日のイベントで 私と写真を撮ったら、私に送ってくれてくだいさい!

In the meantime, if you took photos with me, please please please send me the photos at tsuriki13@yahoo.co.jp! Thank you!!!

Ok! That's all!

Have a good rest everyone!
おやすみなさい!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...