Tuesday 16 October 2012

My 2nd Year with Shunji Matsuo!

Sponsored

みんなさん、こんにちは!



Last Monday, I headed to Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio at Ngee Ann City for my very first visit of my second year with them!



*YEAH!*

I must say I am very very happy with the services at Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio and boy am I glad to be continuing my hair sponsorship with them!

シュンジさん、本当にありがとうございます!

So back to my hair!



I was there to touch up my hair colour.



As you can see, my Smoky Pink Brown has faded off and the top half of my hair was already showing the gold, brown tone.



As everyone should know, it's already nearing to Autumn season so I really hope to have more of a cold tone hair colour.

Plus! I personally feel that I look better with cold tone hair colour as compared to warm tone.



First! Justin sprayed on some stuff nearer to my roots area.



If I didn't remember wrongly, that "thing" they sprayed on should be colour activator?



Let is set for a while and it's time to put on the colour!



Managed to capture Justin's fast moving hands with my camera. LOL

Ok. No more photos of the process cos I was waaaaay too tired, I slept through the entire process!

And when I was awoken, it's time to wash off the dye and time for treatment already!

So are you ready for my new hair colour?

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:



TADA!!!

*Ok. Looks black in this photo*



Now here's a better photo.



My top and bottom half are actually two different tones of ash which give a slight gradient look!



Here's a photo taken with my ringlight at home with NO PHOTOSHOP and NO EDITING in any way!

I only edited the size. That's all!



Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio
Address: 391 Orchard Rd. #05-23 Ngee Ann City, Podium B
Phone: 6238-1522/1514
Opening hours: 10:00-18:30 (Last appointment timing: 17:30)

Call to book your hair appointment!

Once again, I strongly recommend Justin!

Check out Shunji Matsuo FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/shunjimatsuohairstudio

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...