Wednesday 13 June 2012

LoveMore Electric Ore Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask

Sponsored Review

Hi everyone!

OK~ Am back with mask review again!



Today I have with me LoveMore Electric Ore Peptide Firming Duo Lifting Mask!



Each box comes with 3 pieces of individually packed mask!



Now to try out the mask!



I am a super HUGE fan of 3D masks!

I am just so free to do whatever I want even though I have my mask on with 3D masks!
I just do not have to worry of them falling at all!



Plus the lower chin area is lifted at the same time, too!

V-shape face yo~~~

Plus like every other masks of LoveMore, the material is slightly thicker.

Which means that you do not have to worry about tearing the mask by accident at all!
*Which is what careless peoeple like ME tend to do...*



After around 15 mins, your skin would feel much much more hydrated and soft!



And ya! Face is lifted after usage, too!



Now you can get your very own LoveMore masks at Watsons!
Go go go~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...