Tuesday 26 June 2012

Cute Dolly Sparkling Eyes
with GeoColouredLenses.com

Sponsored Review

Hi everyone!

Although recently I've been going for more of a mature look (cos I just have to admit that I'm no longer young, young), some times, I would still want to go for a Dolly Cute look and of course! Coloured lenses is one very important factor that you just cannot miss out!



Why not try out GEO Diamond series?!

I've always wanted to get a pair for my own ever since I saw Rina (fellow MMK maid) wore it as it really gives your eyes the キラキラ sparkling look!

Although this pair of lenses are of 15mm diameter, they do not feel uncomfortable at all after wearing for about a month so far!

There are a total of 7 different colours for this GEO Diamond series for you to choose from!

http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/categories/GEO-XTRA/WT%252dB3-series/


And of course, GeoColouredLenses.com offers way more range of GEO lenses on top of the Diamond range!


Mention "TSURIKI10" and Get 10% Discount when you order at GeoColouredLenses.com

Go check it out now!

XOXO Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...