Sunday 3 June 2012

Get Arty Farty with Kwerkee ♥

Sponsored Advertorial

Hey everyone!

Just 2 days ago, I received a parcel sent to me from Kwerkee!



Seriously, I was excited simply by looking at the box!

*RIP APART!!!*



I must say that they really packed the items well to ensure that the items are being received in perfect condition!

Before I go on to the products, let me talk more about Kwerkee first!

Kwerkee is actually by Reebonz which many many have heard of...
Kwerkee is out to become the city's most imaginative design source for interesting knick-knacks, hard to find design pieces and everything else ARTY FARTY.

It's all about putting a GRIN on people's faces - that for us is the best design inspiration.

Me just LOVE arty farty stuff!
*Ngak ngak ngak~*



Kwerkee offers 'daily design sauce' and hard to find design pieces at up to 70% off retail.

Uniquely designed items at an awesome price?!
What more can we ask for?!?!?!



Like these cute thumbdrives!!!

>

Oh my~ I want the Strange Emily one!!!



Now back to my goodies from Kwerkee!



Here's a simple yet stylish designed clock from Kwerkee!



The clock is made of good quality but yet not very heavy.

Honestly speaking, I'm very afraid that heavy wall clocks will drop anytime when being hung on the wall.



So yes~ This clock is of the right weight!



NEXT! PIPOCAS!!!



So what's Pipocas?



Yea~ with this you can have freshly popped popcorn anytime for your movie nights at home!



POP!



Can't wait to make my very first, very own popcorn!

Now you can experience at arty farty in your life!

Membership is free + Kwerkee offers free delivery to Singapore/Malaysia/Australia/Hong Kong

You can sign up a FREE account with them now here @
http://www.kwerkee.com/?utm_source=Tsuriki&utm_medium=Blogpost&utm_campaign=KwerkeeConcept11


Official Website @ http://www.kwerkee.com/
Kwerkee on Pinterest @ http://pinterest.com/kwerkee/

LIKE Kwerkee on Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/KwerkeeSingapore

Follow Kwerkee on Twitter @KwerkeeSocial

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...