Sunday 14 November 2010

RED + HbG

Hi everyone!

I got invited to catch the preview of a DC Comic movie - RED, by OMG,sg with my boyfriend 2 Tuesdays ago!

Ok. I was supposed to do my review by don't-know-how-many-days-ago but as by internet was down practically almost the whole week, I can't do the review till now!



Seriously! IT'S AN AWESOME MOVIE!!!

Love the storyline, stright to the point.
Action is good!
And c'mon~ Which movie starring Bruce Willis is bad?!

I seriously do not mind spending money to watch again, even weekend price!
And I just love the part where they explained why the character Bruce Willis was acting as called "RED".

R- Retired
E- Extremely
D- Dangerous

Nice~ And funny!
LOL

Ratings: 9.5/10 ?!
WAHAHAHAHA!!!!

After the movie, I went Kinokuniya with my boyfriend and I got myself the HbG magazine which comes with this kawaii bag!



LOVES~!



Look at the charm/keychain that comes with it!!!

Ok. That's all for now.
Will blog more later!

Good night everyone!
Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...