Saturday 27 February 2010

Preview of my Japan Candy Magic lens.

Hi everyone! I'm on my way out for some hopefully window shopping. Serious do not wish to spend any money. =P
As you can see, I've changed my lens to blue lens. It's the Candy Magic lens I've ordered from fallineyes blogshop last month.
I have not checked them with the original pictures. But as my previous brown lens from Freshkon is already being used for slightly more than a month, I don't have any other choice but to wear there blues lens out today.
I know many people out there (and here of course) are seriously thinking if you should get japan lens from fallineyes. I promise I'll post a part 1 review on the blogshop. I can't do a review for the lens yet as you can see I've only wore the lens for like the past 2 hours when I got ready.
Ok. This shall be all for now.
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...