Thursday 25 February 2010

写真~写真~

Crepe time!!!



Weijie's Choco Banana making in process



My Peach Gelato making in process



Look at it!!! Doesn't it make you drooooooool?

And here we are!



Weijie



Daniel



And I with our 美味しいクレンプ!(o^∀^o)

Misc



Little present from Dann! heehee...



Yesterday's shopping. Wahaha~

Tried the ラムネ pore pack already.
It's gooooood~ And really refreshing cos of the mint.
Love the new shaver, too!



Kinda Santa! Bought it a few days back.
Have not eaten them yet.
Hope they taste like Kinder Surprise! (><)



Blinged my nails last night.
Ok~ I overdid my left thumb.
Oh well... Shall not waste the blings so my left thumb will be like that till some blings drop off by their own. (*´∀`)

Oki. That's all for now.
Have a good rest everyone!

おやすみ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...