Friday 4 December 2009

Loreal Professional Product Reviews!

ok... Gonna spend a short time posting this review up at work while everyone else goes for lunch. =P

Firstly...

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME FOR MYFATPOCKET'S HAIR CHALLENGE!!!
http://www.myfatpocket.com/hair-challenge-2009/hair-challenge-2009-finals.html

Thank you!!!



Remember the products I got from MyFatPocket?



First product to the test! Gelee Cashmere!



Starting out with towel-dried hair after shampooing



Using only a small amount like around a 20 cent coin?



Apply evenly on your hair



And blow dry as usual



Done!



My super fizzy hair is less fizzy -- GOOD!
But like what my sister said, still a little dry especially towards to ends.


Next product to the test!



lumicontrole modelling max



Yup! It's wax alright~

I took about a 20 cent coin to 50 cent coin amount and applied on my hair evenly



End results! NICE!
Not that dry already!!!

Yippe! Can go out of the house liao~

Another product to the test!



Bounce whip! (Best used with curling tongs)



OK.. I took quite a generous amount. Adjust the amount to the length of your hair lah~



Apply it evenly on your hair and followed by curling of hair with curling tongs!



End results! Nice curls which actually stayed pretty well until I itchy hand go and brush and tie my hair and stuff. ='(



Next! AIR FIX!!!

If you watch the video of mine for the hair challenge, you will see that that was the only product I used for my hairdo! Super good product!



*haiz* why didn't I met you earlier?

OK. I still have 2 other products not tried yet. Shall post the reviews for them after I'm tested them out.

Lastly, again...

PLEASE VOTE FOR ME FOR MYFATPOCKET'S HAIR CHALLENGE!!!
http://www.myfatpocket.com/hair-challenge-2009/hair-challenge-2009-finals.html



Thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. May i know if this product can be bought at watson or guardian? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymousへ
    Sorry but they are not sold at Watsons nor Guardian.
    They can be purchased from Salons or some neighbourhood shops like Pink Beauty those kind.
    Else, you can try getting online.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...