Thursday 6 May 2010

Shopping time!

JFS has officially open it's very first pre-order for Japanese Fashion Wear!!!



Here's some of my personal favorites!



This fake 2-piece lace dress is just so pretty!



This floral spaghetti dress is sooo sweet!

and it's so Rose Bullet inspired!



Lena is sooo pretty~!

And they even have dresses that I myself and am loving them, too!



I got this floral dress and I wore it out to Club Crawl the other day!



This lacey dress which I've already worn out twice!

There's so many so many more to choose from!

In this pre-order, there's total of 30 apparels for you to choose from
AND they are all below $30SGD!!!

On top of that, JFS is having a opening special promotion!

For every order with purchase of more than 3 pieces, subsequent items handling fees will be waived!

So the maximum handling fee you have to pay is only $3 for any number of items purchased!

So what are you waiting for?

Hop on to http://japanesefashionstreet.blogspot.com/ now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...