Tuesday 2 July 2013

Makeup Removal & Skin Exfoliate All-in-One!

Review

Hi everyone!

Have you ever thought that having to remove your makeup then cleanse your face and followed by exfoliating is a troublesome process?

Not forgetting having to purchase products after products which would add up to quite an amount of money.

And as many of you reading this I believe are still students, you wouldn’t have much extra money to spend on that many different products, right?



Now you don’t have to worry as NIVEA has just launched their new PURE EFFECT 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes!



This new baby of NIVEA helps in deep cleansing wipes with three-in-one action make daily exfoliation easier than you have ever imagined!



The wipes are really special (and cute) as one side is the normal smooth surface for you to remove your makeup with and on the other side, it is its special textured side for you to exfoliate your skin!



Now for me to try them for you!

I personally have quite sensitive skin and exfoliating could be quite a problem at times if the product isn’t gentle enough on my skin.



I must say that I’ve always been a huge lover of NIVEA’s facial wipes because they are really soft and smooth! I used to always keep a packet of their facial wipes in my bag to freshen up back in my Poly days in school!

And yup! Their new 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes are as smooth and soft as usual!

HUGE LOVE!!!



TADA! Makeup removed!

NOTE: I really did remove my base makeup. I left my eyemake on so that you can still recognize me.

*Just kidding* I believe you would still recognize me even if I removed my eyemake. LOL



Next! Time for exfoliating!

Once again, gently wipe your face in circular motion when exfoliating!



All done! I must say that I really really love this PURE EFFECT 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes from NIVEA LOTS!!!

Firstly, I could remove my makeup and exfoliate my face by using the very same product, same sheet of facial wipes! This is super awesome for people who are always fighting to maximize the time we have like me!

Secondly, it is really gentle on the skin! So even if you have sensitive ski, you can still use it!

Thirdly, even though it is gentle, it is always very effective in eliminating impurities!

Fourth, with its highly effect formula with Magnolia Extract, it also helps to prevent impurities without irritating your skin!

You just have to try this awesome 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Wipes from NIVEA!

Try it to believe it!

Stay pretty!

XOXO
Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...