Tuesday 16 July 2013

[思い]Goodbye Singapore~

Scheduled Post

Hihi everyone!

Well, as you are reading this post, I'm most probably boarding my flight towards Tokyo now.

If you have been following my Twitter or Instagram, you would have realised that I've been saying that I'm gonna be flying soon.

No, it's not for leisure.

I'm gonna be there for work for the next 2 months plus.

So ya, I was busy with my Japanese language lessons the past 3 weeks before heading over to Japan.

I must say that I am very glad to be able to go back to Ikoma to study even though this time round it is because of work unlike the past...

But ya! I am looking forward to living in Japan the next 2 months plus but also at the same time, I am already starting to miss my families, my friends.

No matter what, like my sis said, this is gonna be the longest time I'm away from home, away from Singapore.

Ok. Settling down, I'll start blogging again and more on my daily life hopefully and share with you my experiences from living in Japan, working in Japan!

I'll also blog on my meet ups with friends.

I will also be making short videos like in the video below and upload them onto my vlog channel.



Do check it out and subscribe!
http://www.youtube.com/user/TsuVlog13

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...