Monday 12 September 2011

New Biore Marshmallow Facial Wash
すべすべ肌に ♥

Sponsored Review

Hi everyone!
I believe that everyone would love to have soft and smooth skin, right?

I've always been a huge fan of Biore's makeup removers and have been using them for years already!
Now, Biore has launched their all-new Marshmallow facial wash in Singapore!!!



TADA!!!! Even the packaging looks so cute!!!

Noticed something? Yes, it's unlike normal facial wash where you will need to put either a foaming net or foaming sponge to foam up your cream, gel washes, the new Marshmallow facial wash from Biore self-foams with a push of the pump!



Initial pumps of the Marshmallow facial wash.

Why do we want our facial wash to be of super fine-foam?
Cos the finer the foam is, the better it would cleanse your face!
Trust me, after around 5 pumps, the amount and fineness of the foam will be more and more fine!

Nowadays, many facial products have Collagen in them.
Why Collagen? Cos it helps to moisturise your face more!



And yea! It has a non-drip formula!

Frankly, I took all photos for this post right infront of my laptop and no, I did not make a mess cos the foam does not drip! It's so fluffy and rich, it stays!



Fluffy Marshmallow that smells great, too! LOVES~~~~~



Washy washy my face~

*Ahem* My mom was staring at me when I was washing my face.
She's super worried that I would drip the foam on my laptop or something... LOL



All done!

I really like this facial wash as it's gentle on the skin, it's easy to use PLUS it smells nice!
Heehee~

After washing my face, my face does not feel tight at all either! LOVES~~~~



Check out the Biore Marshmallow Whip Game, too!

www.marshmallow.com.sg



Can you beat my score? Heehee~

Play the Biore Marshmallow Whip Game now @ www.marshmallow.com.sg!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Can I know what software do you use to input those japanese cute words into your pictures? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...