Tuesday 5 April 2011

Mini Get Together Session!

皆、こんにちは!

I'll be having a mini get together session with you! my blog readers this Sunday, 10 April 2011!
And Michiyo will be joining us, too!

Date: Sunday, 10 April 2011.
Time: Around 3pm. (Exact timing to be let known to selected readers)
Location: Cityhall Area (Exact location to be let known to selected readers)

All you have to do is to email me at tsuriki13@yahoo.co.jp with your name, contact number,
and remember to title your email "Let's have tea!" by Friday, 8 April 2011, 11.59pm.

I will choose 4 readers randomly and notify you on Saturday.

Sorry everyone... I would love to have as many people for this session but hope everyone can understand that it will be difficult for me to help everyone with all your makeup questions and stuff if I have a big group.

Don't worry, there will be more of such get together sessions in future!
So everyone will get their chance. =)

So I'll see you soon! (^-^)

*Please note that you'll have to pay for your own food & drinks and stuff.*

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...