Wednesday 27 April 2011

Artica's New Promotion

こんにちは!

It's a great time for a new look now!

Why?

Not only has school reopened, Artica is having promotion offering these super great deals!

Wanting BongQiuQiu, JiaQi or even my hairstyle is no dream!
Check out how Artica has been making my days super good with great hair from 2 years ago!
Yes! No joke! Back in 2009!
http://quentria.blogspot.com/search/label/artica



Personally, I find the package A really affordable!

And yes, the photo of Qiuting in this promotion poster is super chio!

For appointment or inquiries, do feel free to ring them up at 68362891
or email them articahairstudio@gmail.com

Great hair is not just a dream, it can be reality!

2 comments:

  1. Have you rebonded your hair before? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymousへ
    Nope, I have not rebonded my hair before. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...