Tuesday 5 January 2010

Regarding Japan Lens - Candy Magic

Hi everyone! I was just searching online for contact lens on Japanese website and I found the official website for the lens I blogged that I've ordered in my previous post.

Here is the official instructions from Candy Magic official website @ http://www.candymagic.jp.





Sorry but ya, like duh~ everything is in Jap!

OK... So basically it's the basic make sure your hands are clean before wearing/removing your contacts.
Remember to rub it clean around 20-30 times and soak it for at least 4 hours per day.

Make sure you wear your contacts before makeup and wear it only for 8 hours per day.

Last, many times you buy Japan lens, even for me when I ordered my lens, the seller will tell you it's yearly lens. Which means that you can wear for one whole year by right. So many people just wear and think it's ok and perfectly alright to just wear them for a whole year.

As stated on the official website of Candy Magic, even if you do not feel any pain, do not bleed or anything, it's best to get your eyes checked every 3 months! Don't be lazy people! It's your eyes you're playing with here!!!

Lastly, as mentioned in my previous post, big-dolly-eyes.blogspot.com/ said in her post that fallineyes.blogspot.com's Japan lens are as big as what she (I suppose he/she is a she) claims.

As stated on fallineyes.blogspot.com, Candy Magic Lens, those that I ordered, are 15.5mm big eye lens.

However, on my official website, it states that those lens that I ordered are 14.5mm lens.

Hmmm... I don't know what went wrong but you can go check it out yourself.

fallineyes.blogspot.com's 15.5mm lens?

or

http://www.candymagic.jp's 14.5mm lens?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...