Friday 22 January 2010

Random Shopping Updates

こんにちは。

It's been quite some time since I last blogged about the stuff I bought over the past 2 months? =P

First up! Shopping at Shiseido's annual private sales!



The super value grabs of Gerry's, Jo's and of course mine!



Jo and her new cosmetics (then)



Me and mine!

As your can see, we both had this grey luggage looking thingy on our laps in the 2 photos above. It's a make up case. Good and cute one! Haven't got the time to customise it though... We have to do something to it cos all 3 of us, Jo, Jae and I, got the same makeup case!



And that updated my Majolica items! heehee...



Jo passed me the pair of boots I ordered with her that very day, too! (愛)



My Cher organiser!



Ok... I did not buy that alright... Boyfriend got it for me instead. (^^)



Got a new expensive pen for my organiser. =X



My new makeup remover.

It's REALLY GOOD!!! And great for lazy people like me, too. =P





My new accessories! Wahahaha~ 可愛い~



My mom got me a new TV, too! It's PINK!!! Wahahaha... (愛)



Mr. Brain DVD. Yuhu~! Great dorama!

I'm not really a fan of 木村 拓哉 but this is one dorama of his that I highly recommend!!!



Lastly are the stuff I got from Watsons a few hour ago!

Rainbow mentos, new hair "clip" (I lost my old ones) and Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner!

Okay...

I'm gonna blog about the experiment I did on 3 different liquid eyeliners -- Dolly Wink, Majolica and K-Palette tonight. So if you're wondering if you wanna give that Dolly Wink eyeliner a try within this special event week, well... why not wait for my blog later tonight?

Ok... That's all for now.

LOVES~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...