Monday 25 January 2010

Gyaru Gyaru

こんにちは。

Sorry I have not been blogging faithfully recently. I promise that I'll blog a proper post soon and it will be on my trip to 原宿(Harajuku) in 東京(Tokyo)!!!

I'm gonna be super busy these couple of weeks firstly is filming/audition, starting my new job on Wed while still working freelance for my previous company, then my sister's wedding where there's gonna be 2 dinners on 2 weekends, Japanese lesson graduation dinner, settle my new Japanese course with new school and etc... Got feeling more stuff will be coming up.

Went for rehearsal this evening and am like super tired now. I did some of my work already but am gonna go back to working soon after posting this post before going to bed. Have to sleep as early as possible tonight as there's filming tomorrow. I can't say much details now. すみません。

Just hope that everything will go on smoothly tomorrow! (●´ω`●)ゞ

Lastly,
Guess who is this in the photo below???


:
:
:
:
:


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...