Thursday 2 August 2007

i wish i wish...

received a sms from singtel yesterday...
some birthday treats thingy.
and ya...
come to realise that my birthday's coming like SOOOO soon..!
wahaha...

and ya...
i took out my wishlist when i changed my template like dont know how long ago...
i've decided to put it back,
updated!
wahaha...
(this hint to you all out there is like SO obvious)
heeheee...

and if anyone of you dont know when it is...
my birthday is on the 13 august!
this year...
it's on a monday!
and the best thing of it,
it falls during our study break!!!
wahaha...
and guess what?
that means no database exam on my birthday!!!
wahaha!!!

(^_____________________^)

BIG SMILE!!!

yeah!

and i'm so glad that dear still has the pheobia of chalet
from last year's experience...
seriously...
after 3 times of experience,
i would never want to have a party or anything similar again
on my birthdays.
it just never turn out right,
correct,
enjoyable to all.

oh well...
till now seems like i'll only be having dinner with dear and darz...
dont know that iggy going or not...
always 'no money' one...

forever one leh...

oh ya...!

iggy!
if you see this!!
where's that treat that you said you are going to give
last christmas,
postponed to new year,
which havent come till now?

always like that...

and now i think if i ask him,
he'll give us stupid reason like...
'i now not working liao lor...'

...

haiz...

i'm thinking...
why on darz's birthday we go kbox...
my birthday we eat dinner only...

ok...
not trying to say that dinner isnt a good idea...
we still have to eat ar...
just that...
hmm...
want to do something i like to do
or want to do more...

but then again...
thinking that dear may be working...
(shouldnt have school by then ba...)
darz and iggy may have school again...
haiz...
sianz...

hmm...
oh ya...
should ask fang and ee and feli also...
wahaha...
like quite some time didnt really go out together already.

*suddenly dine came to my mind*

haha...

hmm...
kinda miss mcs ppl...
including dear...
haha...
when was the last time i saw her...
hmm...
when i got my chocolate phone.
haha...
when she was working...

hmm...
ok...
i'm just typing whatever i'll say
if i'm talking to myself right now.
wahahaha....

hmm...
if meet fang ee and feli...
they may all come in black again...
then i may be the only one in white again.
haha...

seriously...
most of the time i 三八 is when i'm with them ba...
haha...

*suddenly fang and her zhang bo zhi thingy came to my mind*

*then it links to larry and his takiazawa hideaki thingy*

haha...
inside joke.

ok.
that was like sooo long ago...
ahaha...
不提也罢。
haha...

hmm...
got this feeling...
like...
it's really been a long time since i see kcp ppl...
except jin and yi...
same bs group...
even the last time i met darz, iggy, al,
or even see kw and si wen which stays SO near to me,
i dont really see them.
it's been months...
haha...
like last week,
i saw lester and his gf...
ok.
first thing that came to my mind when i was lester...
'why is he wearing a hairband?'
haha...
ok...
leslie...

ok...
if he got so bo liao...
and still remembers my link,
and so happen to come here again...
he's gonna say
'that's like sooo long' again.
haha...

ok...

*suddenly eve came to my mind*

haha...
another person that stays near me
but the last time i saw her was the beginning of this year.
and ya...
still have a weird feeling when if i'm gonna see her.

ok...

the sec 3 thingy again...

arh~

dont want to think about it again.

*suddenly adonara came to my mind*

and ya...
i should sms her...
haha...
that time we said that we would find some time to meet...
in the end,
it just ended there.
haha...
i still remember how we made her sister cry
at my birthday party when we were primary 6.

opps!

i dont think ado knows about it.
=P

*suddenly mildred came to my mind*

let me see...
the last time we meet each other...
or even talk to each other...
i think it was sec 2.
the photo we took with dear, dine, geraldine quek, linda, yi ting
is still in my notebook
which i bring along with me most of the time.
haha...

oh ya...
very long didnt see linda also...
though now we're in the same school...

ok...
i think i've typed long enough already...
wahaha...

gonna go for lunch right now.

see you people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...