Tuesday 28 August 2007

end of exams
start of holis

yo people!
today...
database exam...
our last paper!
wahaha...
ok...
not really wahaha though.

maybe...
ya...
most people "wahaha... 75 marks gone".
haha...
one of them.

anyway...
after paper...
it was like raining SO FREAKing heavily...
so we stayed in school for breakfast...
chat alittle while the guys went to amk to play cs.
we girls mah...
chat like i said.
oh well...
girls will be girls...

jess and i went to vivo after that...
whereas zhihui and ting went to yiling's house
(if i'm not wrong)

ok...
actually i planned to go to ps...
as my main point is i wanna go to daiso to get something.
but then...
jess and i decided to go to vivo instead.
haha...
more things to 'shop'.
haha...
and they have daiso there too!
heehee...
i saw this shirt at pull and bear...
wahaha...
love it.
but then...
2 things.

1. the white colour one they had, was left with only S and that one and only one shirt.
2. though is white one is nicer... and somehow i dont know why feel more like a M than the M,
the material is too thin that practically you can everything.

sadded...

oh well..
no need to be sad.
cause like that,
the possibility of me buying it,
will be only around 20%.
haha...

*i really like the white one~*

so 'shopped' around...
went to daiso and get the things that i want,
'shop' a little while more,
and i received a call.

from who?


my sis.

again..
she forgot to bring her keys our,
and was locked out of the door.
so...
i changed my day's plan after buying my things from
going to swensen's for 'interview' to
go home open the door for my sis
then only i go swensen's for 'interview'

and ya...
you notice the '' for the interview.

cause it so wasnt a interview afterall...

i was thinking,
interview what?
almost the whole outlet knows me,
and know my attitude at work and stuff,
interview what?

and so...
in the end,
all i had to do was to go to swensen's
fill in the application form (again)
and my manager ask me when i can start work.

ok.
i said next week yah...
so,
starting work next week...

but right now i only know ONE day of my work for next week.
and seriously...
my manager didnt say what time my work's ending...
i supposed that 6 hours timing...
(i know the start timing)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...