Thursday 17 May 2007

shake head...

ok people...
i just came home,
finished my late dinner while waiting for the computer to start just now...
in my room,
as i dont want to stink my sis's room...

my mom say...
when you are perspiring,
cant bathe.
if not will grow dont know what on your face...
and my mom also say...
cannot bathe right after eating...
that's why i'm still here blogging,
before going for my shiok shiok shower!

oh ya...
blogger siao again...

like i blogged just now during my lab,
i had lab asessment just now...
ok...
i know what to do.
mostly...
so i dont feel a single bit that i will fail.

after lessons,
ate lunch...

hey people!
dont ever try the lemon chicken rice
from the chicken rice stall
at nyp's koufu!
it's like so salty,
so little chicken!
but then again good...
cause they give you very little of their salty chicken!
*nice way of thinking...*

went for meeting at 2pm...
then rot a few hours at origami's orientation.

the rose is like so pretty lah...
but then my hands arent that good at doing things
that have to be perfectly exact.

jmd...
nothing much...
only that...

we have assement too!!!

*ARGH!!!*

guess what?

oh ar bei ar shom!

trixy's first!

*ARGH!!!*

*i feel like banging my head on the wall*

danny also told us somehow the "arrangement" for our mini breaks uring the performance.

gerry...
her break's about...
1min?

guess what danny said about me?

a little better...
i get about 40 secs more...
so...
1min 40 secs apporximate.

*feel like dying*

ok...
that's all for now...

going to try stage arts tomorrow...
hope i'm ok...

heehee...



__________________________________
Yahoo! Movies - Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.

http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...