Tuesday 15 May 2007

internet from my room!

hey people!
 
ya...
blogger having problems again...
 
so today..
school as usual...
super sian...
got database test
and i scored 41.67% only!
 
haiz...
 
after school,
went to bugis,
walk around awhile...
bought my wireless card for the pc in my room.
and ya!
i'm connected online in my room right now!
wuhu!
 
and ya...
got alots of programs to update.
 
でも、大丈夫だよ!
 
and ya...
wanted to go and try the jhip hop lesson at city hall,
ended up the studio isnt open this week!
 
and that attitude person that replied all my emails
didnt mention a word about it!
waste our time going there!
 
ok...
that's all...
 
should get offline now...
soon...
 
bye people!



Real people. Real questions. Real answers. Share what you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...