Sunday 23 February 2014

Bonjour from Paris!

Hi! Bonjour!

I am now in Paris and was thinking since I did not schedule any post this week, I shall post a short post with my mobile now. 

I went out with Melissa, again, and another colleague, Kym, today! 

Shall blog on that proper anothet time.

So, my friends were telling me that there's the Ovaltine spread which is super nice and I just have to try it every time someone is to talk about Paris.

So... 


TADA!! I finally got my hands on one of the legendary Ovaltine spread today!!

It's 3€35. A little pricey but I hope it's worth my money.

Shall try it when I get back to Singapore.

Oki! That's all for this short post!

See you again soon!!

XOXO, Tsuriki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...