Wednesday 27 February 2013

L’oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Tints

Advertorial

Hi everyone!

I believe if you have been reading my blog long enough, you would realise that I do not usually put on lip colour.

Reason being most lip colours that I’ve used before do not give a soft and moist-like effect which I absolutely love and wish to achieve.

Another reason is that I’m really lazy and dislike having the need to touch up my lip colour almost every hour.



Lucky for me, I’ve got the new L’oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Tints and I must say that I just totally fell in love with them after the very first use!



The new range of Lip Tints from the Shine Caresse range has a really nice range of colours where when combined with light, it gives a really nice shine for naturally luscious lips!

The secret is an exceptionally high concentration of moisture thanks to a unique formula made with 30% water and 60% oil for unprecedented freshness.



Not only that!

Remember I mentioned that I dislike having to touch up my lip colour almost hourly?

The Shine Caresse is super awesome because:

1. gives a soft, moist-look effect
2. light, luminous shine
3. a sensation of fresh moisturization,
4. non-sticky qualities of the texture

and not forgetting

5. long-lasting hold power!

So yes! I now do not have to re-apply my lip colour that often anymore!

You just have to try it to believe it!





There's 8 different shades, you are sure to be able to find one that suits your makeup style!

L’oreal Paris Shine Caresse Lip Tints are available at Watsons, Guardian, SAS, departmental stores and super/hyperstores for only $18.90SGD!



Contest 1! Win yourself an L’oreal Shine Caresse!

For the 1st 2 readers, if you join the contest + print screen & email / comment with the print screen, you can win yourself one Loreal Shine Caresse too!

Do note that winners will self-collect at Loreal’s office.

Contest 2! More awesome prizes!



All you have to do is:
1. Upload a photo with you kissing your loved ones
2. Write a caption up to 140 characters, and get your friends to vote.

What can you win?!

Most votes wins a 3D2N stay at Capella Singapore and a PAIR of ipad minis.

1st runner up gets a PAIR of ipad minis.

Even the voters get the win! 1 Voter each from these 2 pools wins a Samsung camera each.

Join here: https://www.facebook.com/lorealparissingapore?sk=app_402810996475262&m2w&ref=profile

Contest end 22 March 2013.

So good luck everyone!

XOXO with shine,
Tsuriki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...