Tuesday 12 February 2013

Clean Soft Skin with Biore

Sponsored Review

Hi everyone!

Ok! Finally back with another review!



I was sent this new babies from Biore last month!



And here's the Biore Extra Moist Facial Foam!

As I have really dry skin like mentioned many times before, I am glad that the new range of Biore has this Extra Moist fomula which really helps to moisturising dry skin like mine!

PLUS! This special fomulated Biore Extra Moist Facial Foam has Skin Purifying Technology which helps care for specific need of the different area of your face!

T-zone : Removes oil & dirt without drying skin (Super important!)
U-zone : Replenishes moisture in dry, flaky areas

And of course! I love the scent of this facial foam!

It has a really light floral-like scent which made face washing really relaxing and enjoyable!



And next up! The Biore Scrub Facial Foam!

If you have been watching my YouTube videos, you would realised that I do not actually use scrubs much simply because my skin is actually quite thin and can get really sensitive, too.

It is really difficult for me to choose a scrub that is good yet gentle enough!

Well, I find this Biore Scrub Facial Wash the best fit as to date!

Because this scrub facial wash uses ultra fine beads which makes it less irritating on your skin!

But of course! It still does an awesome job in removing impurities and unclogging your pores!

Similarly this special fomulated Biore Scrub Facial Foam has Skin Purifying Technology which helps care for specific need of the different area of your face!

T-zone : Removes dead skin & dirt from pores
U-zone : Moisture& Optimises hydration



I must say that I really really love these 2 products!

You should totally get them and experience the difference for yourself!

Stay pretty!

XOXO
Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...