Tuesday 10 July 2012

What's in my luggage? Skincare + Cosmetics

Hi everyone!

Okay~ I'm still packing my luggage for Hong Kong cos I can't decide what clothes should I bring over still even though I know that I would be buying (hopefully) some (only) when I'm there.

So I thought of taking some time out to show you some of the stuff I packed in my luggage unlike just a brief video that I did during my Jakarta trip last year.

First I shall start with skincare!



1. KATE Mineral UV Base
2. Hada Labo Lifting + Firming Lotion
3. Hada Labo Lifting + Firming Moisturiser
4. Loreal Hair Serum
5. Hair Sciences Hair Growth Treatment
6. Biore Radiant Sunscreen
7. Kila Doll Hyaluronic Acid Masks

(Top left to right to bottom)

Ok. I know it's not fully skincare but oh well.. shall just catergorise them under "SKINCARE". Lol~

Notice that I didn't bring my Holika Holika Baby Bloom Makeup Base?

Well, that's simply because the bottle is just too big!
So instead, I brought along my KATE UV Base and with the Biore Radiant Sunscreen, my skintone will still look good!



Next up! I guess more people would be more interested in this... Cosmetics!



Bringing along with me 4 pairs of lashes.

1. Dolly Wink #2
2. My fav lashes from Daiso (don't know how to tell you the design exactly)
3. Decorative Lash Play Sexy #1
4. A pair of random lashes I bought online

(Clock-wise direction, staring from Top left)



And next, my makeup bag!

*Yeah I love my new Rienda makeup bag!*


Bases + Blushes

1. Kanebo Whitening BB Cream
2. KATE Loose Powder
3. Melliesh Lavender Highlighter
3. Melliesh Baby Pink Blusher
4. CandyDoll Peach Pink Blusher
5. Bihada Ichizoku Beige Blush
6. Canmake Shading Powder #1

(Left to right, in no particular order)



Eyemake

1. DollyWink Eyebrow Powder #1
2. Glamous Queen Eyeliner
3. KATE Designing Eyebrow EX-4
4. Majolica Majorca Bronze Eyeshadow
5. Sephora Porcelain Eyeshadow
6. Sephora Tiny Bubbles Eyeshadow
7. Sephora Favourite Song Eyeshadow
8. DollyWink Eyebrow Mascara Milk Tea
9. DollyWink Eyebrow Pencil #1 Honey Brown
10. K-Palette Black WP Eyeliner
11. K-Palette Brown WP Eyeliner
12. KATE Real Create Eyes BR-2

(Left to right, in no particular order)

Ok. I know it seems like there quite a number of items that are repeating like 2 eyebrow powder and stuff.

Well, that's because some of them are already running on and I guess they would be disposed there in Hong Kong.



Everything else!

1. Canmake Eyelash Curler
2. Heroine Make Eyelash Glue
3. Lash Grip Eyelash Glue
4. DollyWink Eyelash Glue
5. Majolica Majorca Lip Gloss PK 102
6. Majolica Majorca Lip Gloss 21
7. Majolica Majorca Lip Gloss BE155
8. My random pink blush brush
9. My random angled brush
10. My random eyeshadow brush
11. My random scissors
12. Oil blotting paper
13. My random double eyelid stickers

(Left to right, in no particular order)
I know. You may be thinking "Why on earth do I need 3 eyelash glues?!"

My Heroine Make lash glue is running out so the Lash Grip is a spare.
As for DollyWink, I use it to stick my double eyelid.

So ya~

Ok. I may add or take out things. But so far, this is what I decided on bringing.

Alright~ That's all for now!

Hope to see all of you again, SOON!!!

XOXO Tsuriki

4 comments:

  1. I really loove all the products and how cute they look :D Hope you have a great staying in Hong Kong ^^
    http://iloveobsesion.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annyeong! :D Enter the time on Facebook, I want to talk to you sometimes. I want to tell you something... What happened... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like CandyDoll Peach Pink blusher is your favourite :D

    http://torukogyaru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bump into you blog by accident and thought it was interesting!
    For me, when I go Hong Kong, I need moisturisera, a lot! I always bring and use my lanolin and placenta cream sparingly.
    Hope you enjoy the trip!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...