Tuesday 1 September 2009

Rainy rainy

Good afternoon everyone~ I'm like kinda sian now as it's raining cats and dogs out there.
I'm supposed to meet Dann for lunch but he has an urgent meeting to attend so here I am... waiting at home.
I can't edit my photos for the Japan trip as I left my camera at Dann's house. Meow~

Ok. This post is kinda bo liao. But oh well, that's me currently alright!
wahahaha...

I'm feeling hungry~~~

Speaking about hungry, there's one thing I am kinda sad. Ok. Maybe sad isn't the exact word that I should use but I can't think of any other words right now at this moment.

Why?

Cos ever since I hit 20 years old, I have been eating real little. So little that Dann is actually quite worried. I had a nuggets happy meal yesterday for lunch (as I wanted the Doraemon toy). I had nuggets (of course!), cup corn and coke for my meal. As weall know, the portion of happy meal is pathetic and it has had always been just a snack to me. Ya.... I eat ate a lot. So much that some guys were actually kinda scared sia~

And yesterday, after finishing my 4 pieces of nuggets, I actually and to force myself to finish my that small cup of butter corn! And I couldn't finish my small cup of coke, too! Just imagine sia~

Ah~ There's goes my 大胃王~~~

ok... That's all for now.
Have a nice day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...