Monday 26 May 2008

no mood --
-->good mood--
-->bad mood--
-->great mood.

yo people what's up!
hahahaha
this morning,
started out dragging myself to school,
and ended up falling asleep in class.
and i was told by my lecturer that this shall be the last time.

so...
ok...
eng hua didnt come to class,
so no one to wake me up...

i wonder how is he...
he totally didnt come to class today,
and didnt tell me ot help me sign attendance...
weird...

just seriously hope that he's fine.

so i spent my 1 hour break alone
as dann didnt come to school today,
and there wasnt anyone in the club room
so i just sat a the table bench near the club room,
learning the songs for natsu.

then i went for 2 hours lecture,
which eng hua didnt come too...

so during lecture i was planning
on how to spend my 3 hours break after that
so i've decided to go window shopping
and i've decided on orchard
as i know that there is direct bus
from yio chu kang to orchard.

so i took tha long bus ride to far east,
had my must have large milk tea
whenever i go to far east plaza
walk walk walk
and when i finally found a shop
where everything is on sales
everything in that shop costs $10
which include tops,
bottoms,
dresses,
and heels!!!

and guess what?
someone spolit this good mood of mine.
the school's student affairs office called me
and told me that we didnt return the key after us
on sat.
like what the~
no way lor~
and ask me to return the key immediately.

call call here
call call there trying to know what on earth happened to the key
and what bag left inside

and sinced my mood was spolit already,
mind as well just go back to school straight.
and when i reached SAO,
the lady just told me
that she made a mistake
it was another club that didnt return the key(!!!)

argh~
freak!

argh~
so after that,
just went to block S
and waited for dr tie to come to start lesson
and i met jess along the way.
now can spend more time with the girls
as they're all back for FYP now...

haiz...

so after lessons,
met dann,
he gotten me the addidas water bottle that i liked
and wanted to buy for a long time,
and juicy couture t shirt,
and a puma sweater.

then we went to have KFC(!!!)
yeah~!
hahaha...
i've been wanting to eat KFC sinced saturday night.
hahahaha...
then dann got me some stuff...
heehee...
nice nice~

went back to dann's place
and watch the arena.
hahaha...
i so knew that raffles is going to win
and not nanyang girls.
why?
hahaha...
i shall leave me comments unblogged.
(thinking of their topic today... hmm...)

hahahaha...
watch around 30 mins of MVP情人
then dann sent me to the mrt station home.

on our way out,
we met dann's canberra basketball team leader
and he told him about today's match.
and ya...
dann was unhappy after hearing those stuff...

then we met ban theng at the near the mrt station
as he was going home,
and dann was still walking me to the station.

hahaha...
but all in all,
i'm ending my day happily...
cause
THE CLOTHES I ORDERED ONLINE ARE FINALLY HERE!!!

hahahahah...
so happy~

total transcation took like < 1month.
hahaha...
that's counted as fast already.

so gonna go collect them on wed
to save postage fee
hahahaha...

okay people!
that's all for today!

お休み!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...