Sunday 15 April 2007

Done shopping. Broke.

Hey there people...
Right now on the bus from orchard to toa payoh...
Ok...
I was supposed to go shopping...
Walk around with kathy today...
Ok...
I'm kinda unhappy actually...

Last night we were planning for today and we said to meet at 12.
When it was around 11 this morning...
Kathy smsed me and say to meet later cause she's tired.
Ok...
So i ask her 1...
How is that...
She still thinks it's early and suggested 2 instead.
She's wandering if there's enough time as She's working at 4...
Or rather 15mins later...
So i told her that i'm ok with it
as i could still go walk around myself
after she goes for work...
Then she reply me saying that it's up to me
as She's only accompanying me.
This is where i'm unhappy.
Girl...
Going out together doesnt means that
one is accompanying one ok?
Since when do i want or need someone
to accompany me buy things or walk around?
You yourself always ask me why i never ask you out...
Diao...

Hai...
So after i got ready i went out loh...
Take my own sweet time to do everything i wanted to do.
Later when i was at far east...
Kathy smsed me
saying that she cant meet me
as She's not feeling well and etc.
Ok.
I'm fine with that.
Shopping alone like i always do.
I'm no longer unhappy
after she called me just now when i was taka...
After my shopping at far east, art friend and Kinokuniya...
I can really hear that She's sick.
But then that girl is still going to work.
Sick liao sia...
Next time people,
do not ask me why i like to go shopping or walk around alone.
This is partially why.
And now i'm reaching the interchange
in less than 3mins.

Bye people.
edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...