Sunday 22 April 2007

all done!

hey people!

just now when i came back home,
-- finally,
my mom asked me if i want to do penicure as she still has another 9 sessions left.

my me...
i would rather go for manicure,
than penicure.

seriously...
i did once penicure,
and i almost kicked the penicurist!

haha...
so...
ok...
the boss says that it's ok
if she wants to change one of her penicure session
to manicure.
anyway...
manicure is cheaper.

by the way...
i wanted to redo my manicure tonight as both of the 'diamond' fell off yesterday.
one after my shower in the morning,
one after my shower after yoga.

jas once asked me if i'm afraid that i would eat it suddenly.
then i thought...
i'm not afraid of eating it,
as i think even it drops,
it would drop during my shower.
*so i wont be able to eat it anyway...*

ok...
back to today...

so while waiting for the appointment time,
630pm,
i had an hour to walk around.
ok...
i saw the hair dye on offer...
hmm...
oh fine...
i shall just buy it and get my hair re-dyed.

ok...
i chose another colours this time...
no longer that gold brown.
haha...

so i went for manicure,
get my nails done...
classic one oh~
get an additional nail art alright...

came back...
waited for a couple of hours,
then i started to dye my hair.
ok...
during preparation,
i suddenly touch one of my nail.
so now there's a mark there...
haiz...
never mind...
forget it.
i'm lazy to go back and get it 'fixed'.

and ya...
i dyed my hair...
alittle reddish now...
just a little.

i wanted to dye it to super black,
but then i feel that it may be quite hard
if i want to dye my hair to lighter colour again.
but then again...
i think it's ok...

haiz...
forget it.
i should just choose a colour i've never tried before.

two things about being fair.

one.
good point,
almost any colour suits.

two.
bad point,
because any colour suits,
you have a hard time deciding which colour to choose...

*wahaha~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...